- Celery salt, to rim glass
- 45ml vodka
- 120ml clamato juice
- 2 dashes of worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes is tobasco sauce
- Garnish: cucumber spear
- Garnish: lime wedge and celery stalk
Coat the rim of the glass with celery salt, fill with ice and set aside. Add remaining ingredients into mixing glass with ice. Pour back and forth into another mixing glass a few times to mix. Strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with a cucumber spear, lime wedge and celery stalk.
- Alberta( owner of the Calgary Inn in Calgary), asked Walter Chell, the Montenegrin who presided over their Owl’s Nest bar, to create a recipe to represent their new Italian restaurant in a contest. So he took some vodka, a bit of Worcestershire and a little Tabasco, added a mix of clam and tomato juices to it and dubbed it the “Bloody Caesar.”
- Salt rimmed
- Clamato Juice:- Clamato is a commercial drink made of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate and sugar, which is flavored with spices, dried clam broth and MSG. Made by Mott’s, the name is a portmanteau of clam and tomato. It is also referred to colloquially as “clamato juice”. It is consumed in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.