The Fantini Group, by the Farnese brand aims to create wines that reflect the colours of Abruzzo. And being the winner of the ‘winery of the year’ at the Melbourne International wine competition 2017, introduced two Italian roses to the Indian market through the Monika Enterprises. The two Italian roses are Cerasuolo d’ Abruzzo and Calalenta are new entry to the Indian market and are the only Italian made merlot rose in India.
Farnese Fantini is based in Ortona, in the Province of Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy. The Fantini wine is made from quality grapes, hand sorted from the mount side vineyard.
In the wine making process, Fantini uses the best technology available to ensure the best quality wines are produced and to reflect the genuine character of the grapes. The wines are made by winemaker Rino Sanleusanio. “The goal of the winery is to produce wine that are an excellent value an excellent value and quality and can be enjoyed by all wine aficionados”
Monika Enterprise is a logistics and import based company in India registered under SEZ that buy stocks that deal in brands of mineral water and alcoholic beverages.
Cerasuolo d’ Abruzzo
- The wine is made from the Montepulciano d’Abruzzo grapes.
- Cerasuolo means “pale cherry red” which shows in the persistent aroma, fruity with the combination of strawberry, red berry.
- It is bright pink in color flavor medium bodied, balanced and intense.
- It pairs well with Asian and Italian cuisine.
- A ‘Provence Style’ rose with great potential based on Merlot,
- Calalenta which means “night reading” symbolizes the fact that the grapes are picked at night.
- The appearance of the wine is clear bright melon pink with coral and salmon hue at the center.
- It is the only Italian made Merlot rosé which is perfect for Japanese dishes, raw fish and vegetarian cuisines.
These wines can be bought from select retail stores in Mumbai or ordered from Monika enterprises through their email info@monikaenterprise