The Drinks Drop is a UK- based company which has collaborated with 6 bars to begin with bag-in-box sharing cocktails. This collaboration has resulted in a menu of six serves which includes a wide range of cocktails for their customers to choose from.
It is a three-litre boxed cocktail, containing 20 servings of a cocktail crafted by the bars, including:
- Don’s Peach Cooler, created by Doña, a Stoke Newington based, female led basement cocktail bar. Doña are community based and also support the development of local musicians and artists. It is made from Dangerous Don Espadin Mezcal, Peach Tea, Supasawa, Mango, Peche, Rinquinquin.
- King Kong Manhattan, created by Dockleaf, an urban local in Cain’s Brewery with great beer, seasonal cocktails & good hearty grub. It is made from Sailor’s Home The Journey, Cocchi Americano, Supasawa, Turbo Banana, Cherry & Vanilla, Orange Bitters
- Pomegranate & Ginger Margarita, created by Hacha, a celebration of Tequila & Mezcal, London’s only Agaveria and home of the Mirror Margarita – voted Time Out’s 7th Best Cocktail in the World and Cocktail of the Year 2020 at the CLASS Bar Awards. It is made from Ginger Infused Patrón Silver, Pomegranate Liqueur, Red Vermouth, Supasawa.
- Summer Solstice, created by Artesian Bar, a glamorous bar designed by the acclaimed late David Collins and is a social hub for chic Londoners. It is made from Hendrick’s Midsummer Solstice, Rosé Vermouth, Supasawa, Elderflower, Lemon Bitters.
- Plum Negroni, created by Hawksmoor Manchester, located in a late Victorian courthouse on Deansgate, next door to Spinningfields, our aim is to serve the best steaks in Manchester. It is made from Empirical Spirits The Plum, I Suppose, Cocchi Rosa, Campari, Sour Plum, Creme de Noyaux.
However, these are just to name a few choices, if you genuinely love to have ‘high-end drinking’ along with the ‘portable convenience’, these cocktails are something crafted for you.
How does it work?
- Browse cocktails developed by some of the nation’s favourite bars.
- Add your six favourite cocktails to your box and place your order by 3pm for next day delivery.
- Sit back and wait for your orders to arrive. A contact free delivery will be made direct to your door.
What is the shelf life of these cocktails?
All of the cocktails need to be kept refrigerated and have a use by date of around 1 month, cocktail dependent. Or, one can keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How Does This Supports bars ?
A percentage of profits are given back to the Bars, so that one can support their favourite venues without actually leaving ones home.